Washington, DC - We are a driven team of acupuncturists and administrators, currently in the process of tripling the size of our practice. As we do, we’re looking to hire a smart, awesome, team-oriented acupuncturist. Come grow with us!
Below is an overview of the position. If you want more details, go to cherryblossomhealingarts.com/jobs, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You! ...should be an NCCAOM-certified (or soon to be certified) acupuncturist and Chinese herbalist who can maintain excellent patient relationships and deliver results-driven treatments.
Us! We’re a woman-owned acupuncture and Chinese herb clinic in Woodley Park, Washington DC. We opened in 2013, and have been rapidly growing ever since.
You should apply if you...
- have a Dipl.OM and comfortable with custom granular Chinese herbs are TCM trained
- are interested in growing your administrative skill set without the pressure of having to do everything
- value being part of a team where your ideas, work, and collaboration will help shape the fabric of the organization
Pay & Benefits
- Salary varies, depending on experience; we also offer a profit sharing program which can add up to $10k to your base salary (depending on the overall performance of the practice)
- Full coverage of your health insurance premium
- 4 weeks of paid time off
- A four day work week
- SIMPLE IRA with matching contribution
- Full coverage of your malpractice insurance and DC acupuncture licensure
- CEU and uniform funds
- Reimbursement for up to $700 of your moving expenses
Questions? Email David, our Practice Manager, at email@example.com. If you’re ready to apply, email him your resume and cover letter.