For an ambitious Acupuncturist. Simply take over an existing Acupuncture practice within a very busy Chiropractic Clinic in Elk Grove California.
Please Call or email for details.
DEAN, MATCM PROGRAM
Yo San University is seeking a dynamic individual with academic administrative experience and skills to serve as Dean of the University’s Masters of Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (MATCM) degree program.
The Dean of MATCM Program is responsible for leadership, planning, and development of all academic aspects of the MATCM program. The Dean of MATCM Program is also responsible for maintaining programmatic accreditation and fulfilling academic regulatory requirements for the MATCM program.
Reporting directly to the University President, the Dean of MATCM Program serves as a key advisor in academic affairs and strategic planning. The position is full-time.
• An accredited professional degree in acupuncture and Oriental medicine; or an earned doctorate degree from an accredited institution
• Minimum 5 years of demonstrated experience in higher education administration, preferably in a senior administrative position
• Experience in curriculum planning and development at the graduate level
• Expertise and experience in academic program review and accreditation processes
• Knowledge of relevant state and federal regulation
• Experience in recruiting, developing and evaluating faculty
• Ability to function effectively as part of a senior administrative team, working in collaboration with administrative functions such as enrollment, registrar, student affairs, clinical affairs, human resources, finance and other departments
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to interface with all levels of the University, as well as with external partnerships and agencies
• Appreciation for and adherence to the mission, vision and values of Yo San University
• Knowledge of Traditional Chinese Medicine is strongly preferred
To apply, please send a cover letter describing qualifications, and resume/curriculum vitae to Dr. Lawrence Lau at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will continue to take applications until the position is filled.
Cozy and Warm Office Space for Sublet
In the heart of historic Reisterstown, MD. Office in a 3-office suite, suitable for mental health practitioner, massage therapist, acupuncturist, etc. ADA accessible second floor suite with private bathroom. Kitchenette, comfortable waiting area, fax and WIFI included. Off-street parking attached to building. $500/month, requesting multi year lease. Call Nancy at 410-206-0616 or Eileen at 410-340-7556. AVailable immediately.
This is a wonderful office space, approximately 12x14. There is a comfortable waiting area, elevator to the second floor for those who so choose/need, a kitchenette and a private bathroom. The others in the suite are a Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist. We are all independent practices. Please call with questions!
Looking for an Associate Acupuncturist.
Ideal candidate will have:
- State of Michigan Registration
- NCCAOM Certification
Preference will be given to candidates with training and/or experience with:
- VA Patient Treatment
Associate Acupuncturist position will earn a competitive commission for both services rendered and inventory sales. Candidate will have access to 2 treatment rooms, with all supplies, equipment, and linens provided. Responsible for keeping registration and/or licensure current (including meeting required continuing education), maintaining liability insurance, and keeping a clean and aesthetically pleasing office environment.
Contact email@example.com to apply and/or for more information.
Family Wellness Center, Inc.
Beautiful room to rent in a brand new wellness center in downtown Wayzata, MN. We are looking for a knowledgeable and professional Acupuncturist to incorporate into our practice. A focus in women's health issues and pregnancy is a plus, but not mandatory.
Part time or full time options along with flexible hours. Office staff availability for scheduling and taking payments.
Table, bolster, and chair available for use.
Please email your resume along with your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for Acupuncturist to join our group. We are located in Cool Springs, a very upper class area in Williamson County. Just minutes from downtown Nashville Tennessee.
This is a great place to practice, or to expand. If you are interested call Gary or Cathy Singleton.
Franklin Health & Wellness Center
1661 Mallory Lane
Brentwood, Tn. 37027
Gary Singleton 615-586-2348
Cathy Singleton 615-593-3063
Best Acupuncture is seeking a full-time Acupuncturist to join our growing team!
Acupuncture is a well established and respected acupuncture practice located in the beautiful, lakeside town of Cornelius, North Carolina; just twenty minutes north of Charlotte.
At Best Acupuncture, we take the natural approach to healthcare, and our focus is to determine and treat the root cause of illness rather than treating just the symptoms. Each patient is viewed as an individual whose well-being is affected by lifestyle, nutrition, emotions, attitude, environment and more. Our patients’ healthcare needs are as unique as their fingerprints.
We believe that combining Traditional Chinese Medicine with other modalities of healthcare, along with a strong emphasis on Chinese herbs and nutrition, allow our patients to better achieve optimum health.
We encourage the formation of a personalized, respectful and trusted long-term healing relationship. Our acupuncturists are highly skilled in the art and science of healing, and believe in empowering each patient with knowledge and confidence.
We are seeking to employ a full-time acupuncturist to join our growing practice. The ideal candidate is:
• Certified by the NCCAOM (National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine)
• Graduate of an accredited acupuncture school
• Evidence of Malpractice/Liability Insurance
• Open to mentorship and guidance from an experienced practitioner
• Embodies a sensitive and compassionate approach to their practice
• A team player who makes meaningful contributions in a collaborative team environment
• Self-motivated and driven to contribute to the growth of Best Acupuncture
• Thrives in a fast paced, high-volume practice
Best Acupuncture offers:
• Base salary with a structured incentive program
• Productive, positive and team-centered environment
• Full support/administrative staff
• Covered overhead costs to include advertising and clinical supplies
To learn more about Best Acupuncture visit us at www.bestacupuncture.com. Qualified candidates should forward resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Treatment Space Now available for rent
We are looking for healing arts practitioners to share our beautiful, bright, tree-lined
wellness center next to Lake Elkhorn
A convenient location only minutes from routes 29, 32, 100 & 95.
A tranquil, newly renovated office with upscale waiting area & beautifully furnished treatment rooms.
Contact Jennifer at Jen@AwakenWellnessColumbia.com to set up your tour.
Fully furnished office space and treatment rooms
Filtered water and hot tea for clients
Be in a community of other practitioners
Use of kitchen/staff breaks room
Access to workshop space/yoga room (additional charge)
Printer, Copier, Fax, Scanner
BUSY successful high volume acupuncture and nutrition practice needs quality help from responsible licensed acupuncturist with big goals who’s not afraid of work.
You’ll work hand in hand with an experienced practitioner (27 years) as you’re immersed in all aspects of patient treatment, management and practice development.
We are located in beautiful Coeur d’Alene, Idaho where people are awesome, love alternative medicine and the lifestyle is in stark contrast to a high population and high cost city. Base and bonus with true 6-figure potential.
If you’re serious about growth and true success, send a resume, cover letter and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org, but first learn more about us at www.vitalhealthcda.com
We are excited to announce an opening for a Licensed Acupuncturist at our growing clinic in St. Paul! We’re blazing trails with our regular television segments on Twin Cities Live and shaping the conversation about acupuncture in the community, and we would love a hard-working, motivated employee to join us. Our ideal practitioner is fantastic with patients, intelligent and intuitive, loves to grow their expertise, and feels the sky’s the limit with what they can achieve. Work in a beautiful, spa-like space with other expert practitioners. Start part-time and grow to full-time with the right motivation. Competitive commissions that grow as you do plus other benefits.
Email your cover letter and a pdf of your resume to email@example.com.
PO Box 96503 #44114, Washington DC 20090-6503
Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org