Looking to change the status quo of healthcare and make a profound impact on people’s lives? Casey Health Institute is too. Casey Health Institute (CHI) is a unique public, not-for-profit, clinical health center. Carefully researched and developed by a team of pioneering physicians, health care professionals, and business experts, CHI is building an innovative model of care that combines integrative medicine with conventional primary care in a positive and engaging work environment. Casey Health provides an opportunity to work with top talent in an organization committed to changing the way healthcare is delivered. Our accessible leadership team cultivates an open-door environment, and has built a team of dedicated individuals who genuinely enjoy working together to pursue a singular mission.
CHI’s primary care clinic is seeking a skilled Acupuncturist to complement and augment its collaborative and innovative team. CHI serves a diverse population in the Greater Washington, DC metro area and is committed to leveraging our collective knowledge and skills to improve mind, body and spirit. For more information: www.caseyhealth.org
Description of the Role:
CHI is seeking to expand its Acupuncture services by adding a full-time practitioner. The Acupuncturist must have a Master or Doctorate (preferred) degree from a fully accredited acupuncture program, licensed in the state of Maryland, be knowledgeable in Chinese medical theoretical principals in treatment modalities, and have at least three years as a practicing acupuncturist. The Acupuncturist functions as an integral member of the health care team, displaying clinical competency, professional ethics and sound judgment in assuring the delivery of high quality, integrative health care. Knowledge of medical documentation, insurance billing, EHR, and/or Spanish is preferred. This role includes working together with the clinical team to maintain efficient and effective workflows, and supporting an environment of patient safety and satisfaction. This is a full-time position.
To apply, email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Please also mention the Acupuncturist position and the location of this ad in your message.
Join the TCM Wellness Clinic team!!
We are looking for an associate to treat patients at one or both of our clinics. The Spring Park location is an established private clinic with two treatment rooms. The Chanhassen location is a shared clinic space within Family Focus Chiropractic with one treatment room. We have fully stocked treatment rooms, online scheduling, and great relationships with local hospitals, clinics, physical therapists, obstetricians, chiropractors, local fitness centers and yoga studios. Our clinic receives many patient referrals and this influx of new patients is creating an opportunity to bring in an associate.
We are willing to discuss renting the space to the right associate or commission based pay is also an option.
Available days at each location are:
Spring Park: Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday
• Conduct one-on-one acupuncture consultations and treatments.
• Develop individualized treatment plan and document in the electronic medical record.
• Complies with all TCM Wellness policies and procedures, and adheres to HIPAA regulations.
• Provides education to patients, clients, community groups, and staff on the benefits of acupuncture.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Minimum Requirements
o Masters degree in acupuncture from a program accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ACAOM).
o Current acupuncture license in state of Minnesota.
• Highly Desired Requirements
o Diplomat Board Certification by National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM).
o Additional specialty acupuncture training such as oncology, pediatrics, sports medicine or fertility.
o Additional training in other integrative modalities, including healing touch, Reiki, yoga, and meditation is a plus.
o Experience working in interdisciplinary clinical teams (working alongside massage therapists, nutritionists, nurses, and physicians).
o Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Skill and Abilities
• Demonstrated ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions.
• Ability to treat confidential information with utmost discretion.
• Demonstrated ability to meaningfully contribute value as member of a multi-disciplinary team; supporting coworkers when necessary to ensure a positive patient experience and smooth operations including reliability and punctuality.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For an ambitious Acupuncturist. Simply take over an existing Acupuncture practice within a very busy Chiropractic Clinic in Elk Grove California.
Please Call or email for details.
DEAN, MATCM PROGRAM
Yo San University is seeking a dynamic individual with academic administrative experience and skills to serve as Dean of the University’s Masters of Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (MATCM) degree program.
The Dean of MATCM Program is responsible for leadership, planning, and development of all academic aspects of the MATCM program. The Dean of MATCM Program is also responsible for maintaining programmatic accreditation and fulfilling academic regulatory requirements for the MATCM program.
Reporting directly to the University President, the Dean of MATCM Program serves as a key advisor in academic affairs and strategic planning. The position is full-time.
• An accredited professional degree in acupuncture and Oriental medicine; or an earned doctorate degree from an accredited institution
• Minimum 5 years of demonstrated experience in higher education administration, preferably in a senior administrative position
• Experience in curriculum planning and development at the graduate level
• Expertise and experience in academic program review and accreditation processes
• Knowledge of relevant state and federal regulation
• Experience in recruiting, developing and evaluating faculty
• Ability to function effectively as part of a senior administrative team, working in collaboration with administrative functions such as enrollment, registrar, student affairs, clinical affairs, human resources, finance and other departments
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to interface with all levels of the University, as well as with external partnerships and agencies
• Appreciation for and adherence to the mission, vision and values of Yo San University
• Knowledge of Traditional Chinese Medicine is strongly preferred
To apply, please send a cover letter describing qualifications, and resume/curriculum vitae to Dr. Lawrence Lau at email@example.com. We will continue to take applications until the position is filled.
Cozy and Warm Office Space for Sublet
In the heart of historic Reisterstown, MD. Office in a 3-office suite, suitable for mental health practitioner, massage therapist, acupuncturist, etc. ADA accessible second floor suite with private bathroom. Kitchenette, comfortable waiting area, fax and WIFI included. Off-street parking attached to building. $500/month, requesting multi year lease. Call Nancy at 410-206-0616 or Eileen at 410-340-7556. AVailable immediately.
This is a wonderful office space, approximately 12x14. There is a comfortable waiting area, elevator to the second floor for those who so choose/need, a kitchenette and a private bathroom. The others in the suite are a Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist. We are all independent practices. Please call with questions!
Looking for an Associate Acupuncturist.
Ideal candidate will have:
- State of Michigan Registration
- NCCAOM Certification
Preference will be given to candidates with training and/or experience with:
- VA Patient Treatment
Associate Acupuncturist position will earn a competitive commission for both services rendered and inventory sales. Candidate will have access to 2 treatment rooms, with all supplies, equipment, and linens provided. Responsible for keeping registration and/or licensure current (including meeting required continuing education), maintaining liability insurance, and keeping a clean and aesthetically pleasing office environment.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply and/or for more information.
Family Wellness Center, Inc.
Beautiful room to rent in a brand new wellness center in downtown Wayzata, MN. We are looking for a knowledgeable and professional Acupuncturist to incorporate into our practice. A focus in women's health issues and pregnancy is a plus, but not mandatory.
Part time or full time options along with flexible hours. Office staff availability for scheduling and taking payments.
Table, bolster, and chair available for use.
Please email your resume along with your contact information to email@example.com
Looking for Acupuncturist to join our group. We are located in Cool Springs, a very upper class area in Williamson County. Just minutes from downtown Nashville Tennessee.
This is a great place to practice, or to expand. If you are interested call Gary or Cathy Singleton.
Franklin Health & Wellness Center
1661 Mallory Lane
Brentwood, Tn. 37027
Gary Singleton 615-586-2348
Cathy Singleton 615-593-3063
Best Acupuncture is seeking a full-time Acupuncturist to join our growing team!
Acupuncture is a well established and respected acupuncture practice located in the beautiful, lakeside town of Cornelius, North Carolina; just twenty minutes north of Charlotte.
At Best Acupuncture, we take the natural approach to healthcare, and our focus is to determine and treat the root cause of illness rather than treating just the symptoms. Each patient is viewed as an individual whose well-being is affected by lifestyle, nutrition, emotions, attitude, environment and more. Our patients’ healthcare needs are as unique as their fingerprints.
We believe that combining Traditional Chinese Medicine with other modalities of healthcare, along with a strong emphasis on Chinese herbs and nutrition, allow our patients to better achieve optimum health.
We encourage the formation of a personalized, respectful and trusted long-term healing relationship. Our acupuncturists are highly skilled in the art and science of healing, and believe in empowering each patient with knowledge and confidence.
We are seeking to employ a full-time acupuncturist to join our growing practice. The ideal candidate is:
• Certified by the NCCAOM (National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine)
• Graduate of an accredited acupuncture school
• Evidence of Malpractice/Liability Insurance
• Open to mentorship and guidance from an experienced practitioner
• Embodies a sensitive and compassionate approach to their practice
• A team player who makes meaningful contributions in a collaborative team environment
• Self-motivated and driven to contribute to the growth of Best Acupuncture
• Thrives in a fast paced, high-volume practice
Best Acupuncture offers:
• Base salary with a structured incentive program
• Productive, positive and team-centered environment
• Full support/administrative staff
• Covered overhead costs to include advertising and clinical supplies
To learn more about Best Acupuncture visit us at www.bestacupuncture.com. Qualified candidates should forward resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Treatment Space Now available for rent
We are looking for healing arts practitioners to share our beautiful, bright, tree-lined
wellness center next to Lake Elkhorn
A convenient location only minutes from routes 29, 32, 100 & 95.
A tranquil, newly renovated office with upscale waiting area & beautifully furnished treatment rooms.
Contact Jennifer at Jen@AwakenWellnessColumbia.com to set up your tour.
Fully furnished office space and treatment rooms
Filtered water and hot tea for clients
Be in a community of other practitioners
Use of kitchen/staff breaks room
Access to workshop space/yoga room (additional charge)
Printer, Copier, Fax, Scanner
PO Box 96503 #44114, Washington DC 20090-6503
Reach us at email@example.com