Office space for lease in a well established chiropractic clinic. One or two rooms for rent with a great opportunity for cross-referrals.
Start your practice, or move your practice to Booming San Ramon. Rapidly growing community with affluent population.
Email or call for more info
Excellent opportunity for a Full- or Part-time Acupuncturist to join our well-established and growing team at Back To Wellness Center in North Brunswick, NJ. We are a multi-disciplinary practice committed to improving the lives of our patients by delivering high quality care.
Enhance the patient experience through evaluation and treatment to relieve pain, help rehabilitate injuries, improve circulation and aid in the general wellness of patients. The incumbent will be adept at assessing and caring for patients exhibiting a complex array of conditions and have knowledge and skill in acupuncture techniques taught within East Asian Medicine, while utilizing standard medical evaluation procedures to formulate a differential diagnosis to develop patient treatment plans.
Qualified candidates will perform the following:
• Complete comprehensive evaluations including medical history and physical findings, prior to therapeutic intervention to formulate a differential diagnosis based on eastern traditional Asian medicine.
• Develop and implement a plan of care that will help patients achieve optimal level of function and prevent the onset, symptoms and progression of impairments, functional limitations and injuries.
• Communicate plan of care to patients and deliver patient education regarding benefits of acupuncture care.
• Document concisely all information pertinent to the course of patient treatment after each visit in EMR and complete all required insurance documents.
• Provide full range of acupuncture services in complex and varied conditions and comorbidities, participate in treatment plan/coordination of care discussions, demonstrating knowledge of techniques and of the multiple factors affecting the patient’s care and outcomes.
• Maintains current knowledge of acupuncture roles and continues trends in the industry.
• Contribute/participate in marketing events.
• Perform other professional duties and participation in department/facility initiatives as assigned.
1. Valid NJ State Licensure.
2. Ability to effectively communicate with patients, physicians, peers, etc. in a professional manner and maintain strict confidentiality.
3. Recent graduates welcome.
Dubuque clinic - $251,000 net JUST $225,000!
39 year established acupuncture clinic for sale in Tri-State area, minutes from desirable Dubuque, IA. $251,000 net income – priced to sell at $225k by retirement-ready DC. Make your entire investment back in UNDER one year! 20+ new patients monthly with little advertising - Add marketing + fully utilize the 3,000 sq ft clinic and imagine the growth possibilities! Real Estate also available. Recognized as an All-America City, the Dubuque area is the thriving heart of the Tri-State area of Illinois, Iowa and Wisconsin. It offers small town charm, safety and community while also providing residents with bigger city amenities, including the 4th Best Riverfront in America (according to USA Today). Enjoy stand-up paddleboarding, fishing, canoeing, beaches and more. See http://www.progressivepracticesales.com/dubuque-illinois or call Kevin at 888.508.9197
Grand Wellness is seeking a Michigan Registered Acupuncturist to join our growing holistic health clinic. This position will be part-time with the potential to quickly grow to full-time.
Our clinic focuses on pain, emotional support, digestion + fertility, but also treats a variety of conditions as well as works with the VA hospital system. We currently offer, Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Cupping, Reiki, Massage and bodywork.
You will have front desk + marketing support as well as an environment that cultivates collaborating between a variety of practitioners.
• NCCAOM Board Certified (Current)
• Michigan Registration (Current)
• Maintain current malpractice insurance
Preferred Qualifications :
• A friendly, warm demeanor
• Ability to work with a full schedule; working your way up to seeing 1-2 patients per hour
• Comfortable working with an EHR system
• Flexible hours; we are looking to offer more evening hours which are in high demand
There is no specific start date, but an immediate opening is available! Please apply by sending your CV along with a short intro about yourself and why you'd like to join our fabulous team to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full or Part-time office space available for rent in attractive new spacious integrated healthcare facility in Vista, CA. Private treatment rooms for rent for Acupunture. Front office staff, phone/computer support, equipment, large modern therapy and treatment rooms available. Contact Aspireinhealth@gmail.com, 1-760-439-9896
To be very clear, this is not a job opening; it is a business opportunity for a multiple practitioner operation. Its services include Acupuncture, Massage Therapy, Yoga workshops for wellness and a variety of retail wellness-oriented herbs and other products. Ownership has been in operation for a number of stable and growing years, in one of the hottest markets in the Maryland area. Moreover, the Owner has executed a strategy for growth that will take place this year, despite plans to exit, for the benefit of new ownership. This growth is estimated to provide a sizable increase and there is room in the existing space to accommodate that spike in activity. The asking price is $450,000 with a positive cash flow to the current owner of in excess of $133,000 per year.
Unique opportunity to own a mostly-cash practice in Carlsbad
Carlsbad Acupuncture & Herbs (CAH), currently the
acupuncture practice of Clayton Woolley, is located in
Dr. Clayton Woolley L.Ac
Clayton Woolley L.Ac, MSTCM
2558 Roosevelt St., Suite 203
Carlsbad, CA 92008
Unique opportunity to own a lucrative, high-net practice in the
gorgeous California coastal community of Carlsbad. Carlsbad
Acupuncture & Herbs (CAH), currently the acupuncture practice of
Clayton Woolley, is located in north San Diego County just steps
from the beach. With an affluent and health-conscious population
and consistent return business, the opportunity to have an abundant
practice drawing from a major metropolitan area is available from the
moment you step in.
No marketing necessary—the reputation of this practice
keeps a steady flow of new patients streaming in. Low overhead,
years of records, and consistent patient flow mean you’ll continue to
keep your costs predictably low. Add more hours, hire an associate,
and/or sublease some of your space, and you have the chance to add
even more success to an already prosperous practice.
For details click on this link:
We are an expanding, high energy, multi-discipline rehabilitation facility, with locations in Oakland, Wayne and Fair Lawn, NJ, offering a great opportunity for a full time, NJ licensed Acupuncturist who is committed to the success and growth of our practice and to furthering their career.
Our purpose is to help as many people possible to regain their health and active life through state-of-the-art rehabilitation — including Physical Therapy, Non-Surgical Herniated Disc Treatment, Chiropractic Care, Acupuncture and more!
The right fit candidate will be personable and energetic with excellent treatment, patient-management & communication skills. The applicant must be reliable, self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
We offer a competitive salary with incentives and benefits! A current NJ acupuncture license is required.
Please submit your resume, along with a cover letter, explaining why you will be an excellent addition to our team to email@example.com.
Looking for an acupuncturist to sub-lease space in a well established chiropractic office- past acupuncturist outgrew space. Total office space is 3000 square feet, including two restrooms, large lobby area, as well as three treatment rooms and separate office. CAM, utilities, internet all included in a rent of $1200/month.
PO Box 96503 #44114, Washington DC 20090-6503
Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org