Trilogy Spa Holdings is looking to hire part-time Acupuncturists at The Red Rock Spa (Red Rock Casino & Spa). Trilogy Spa Holdings is a professional spa management company dedicated to creating and operating the most innovative, service-centric and performance optimized branded spas in the hospitality industry.
The ideal candidate desires to be a Partner at Trilogy, not merely an employee. We are seeking someone who wants to make a difference in the lives of our guests, hotel partners and owners!
The Acupuncturist will deliver the member and guest acupuncture experience to the highest level of Red Rock standards. This key professional role includes world-class acupuncture treatments and cupping. Actively participate as needed to support spa management in the marketing and promoting of healing therapy/wellness services. The Acupuncturist is expected to protect the health and safety of all members, guests and staff.
• Masters or Masters Level degree in Acupuncture from an accredited 3-year full time clinical acupuncture program.
• Board Certified through the National Certification Commission on Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
• Duly qualified and licensed to practice in Nevada.
• Minimum of 3 years performing acupuncture treatments.
Best Acupuncture is seeking a full-time Acupuncturist to join our team!
We are located in the beautiful, lakeside town of Cornelius, North Carolina; just twenty minutes north of Charlotte. We are seeking to employ a full-time acupuncturist to join our growing practice.
The ideal candidate is:
• Certified by the NCCAOM (National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine)
• Holds a current, unrestricted license by the NCALB (North Carolina Acupuncture Licensing Board)
• Graduate of an accredited acupuncture school
• Evidence of Malpractice/Liability Insurance
• Open to mentorship and guidance from an experienced practitioner
• Embodies a sensitive and compassionate approach to their practice
• A team player who makes meaningful contributions in a collaborative team environment
• Self-motivated and driven to contribute to the growth of Best Acupuncture
• New graduates encouraged to apply
Best Acupuncture offers:
• Base salary with a structured incentive program
• Productive, positive and team-centered environment
• Full support/administrative staff
• Covered overhead costs to include advertising and clinical supplies
To learn more about Best Acupuncture visit us at www.bestacupuncture.com. Qualified candidates should forward resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Room for rent in multidisciplinary clinic: share space with a chiropractor, massage therapist and an acupuncturist. We are all independent businesses and there is no administrative help. Days of the week not available are Wednesday afternoons, Thursdays and Saturdays. There are two rooms available - furnished with tables, pillows, bolsters, seating and storage, and a line-in for music in each room. There is wi-fi, guest wi-fi, a b&w printer/wireless copier, small microwave and small fridge.
Offering monthly rent per days per week: one day a week base rent will be 150.00, two days 200.00, three or four days $350.00/mo. Would prefer a set schedule of days, which will be in writing and subject to review based on use of space and resources.
This elevator office building is located in south Denver, close to several large hospitals and many medical offices. Lots of visitor parking, handicapped parking, wheelchair accessibility, ADA bathroom on the third floor. The building owners require premises liability insurance and a copy of your malpractice face-sheet is required for the chiropractor and myself.
Email for more info or with questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking to change the status quo of healthcare and make a profound impact on people’s lives? Casey Health Institute is too. Casey Health Institute (CHI) is a unique public, not-for-profit, clinical health center. Carefully researched and developed by a team of pioneering physicians, health care professionals, and business experts, CHI is building an innovative model of care that combines integrative medicine with conventional primary care in a positive and engaging work environment. Casey Health provides an opportunity to work with top talent in an organization committed to changing the way healthcare is delivered. Our accessible leadership team cultivates an open-door environment, and has built a team of dedicated individuals who genuinely enjoy working together to pursue a singular mission.
CHI’s primary care clinic is seeking a skilled Acupuncturist to complement and augment its collaborative and innovative team. CHI serves a diverse population in the Greater Washington, DC metro area and is committed to leveraging our collective knowledge and skills to improve mind, body and spirit. For more information: www.caseyhealth.org
Description of the Role:
CHI is seeking to expand its Acupuncture services by adding a full-time practitioner. The Acupuncturist must have a Master or Doctorate (preferred) degree from a fully accredited acupuncture program, licensed in the state of Maryland, be knowledgeable in Chinese medical theoretical principals in treatment modalities, and have at least three years as a practicing acupuncturist. The Acupuncturist functions as an integral member of the health care team, displaying clinical competency, professional ethics and sound judgment in assuring the delivery of high quality, integrative health care. Knowledge of medical documentation, insurance billing, EHR, and/or Spanish is preferred. This role includes working together with the clinical team to maintain efficient and effective workflows, and supporting an environment of patient safety and satisfaction. This is a full-time position.
To apply, email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Please also mention the Acupuncturist position and the location of this ad in your message.
Join the TCM Wellness Clinic team!!
We are looking for an associate to treat patients at one or both of our clinics. The Spring Park location is an established private clinic with two treatment rooms. The Chanhassen location is a shared clinic space within Family Focus Chiropractic with one treatment room. We have fully stocked treatment rooms, online scheduling, and great relationships with local hospitals, clinics, physical therapists, obstetricians, chiropractors, local fitness centers and yoga studios. Our clinic receives many patient referrals and this influx of new patients is creating an opportunity to bring in an associate.
We are willing to discuss renting the space to the right associate or commission based pay is also an option.
Available days at each location are:
Spring Park: Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday
• Conduct one-on-one acupuncture consultations and treatments.
• Develop individualized treatment plan and document in the electronic medical record.
• Complies with all TCM Wellness policies and procedures, and adheres to HIPAA regulations.
• Provides education to patients, clients, community groups, and staff on the benefits of acupuncture.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Minimum Requirements
o Masters degree in acupuncture from a program accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ACAOM).
o Current acupuncture license in state of Minnesota.
• Highly Desired Requirements
o Diplomat Board Certification by National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM).
o Additional specialty acupuncture training such as oncology, pediatrics, sports medicine or fertility.
o Additional training in other integrative modalities, including healing touch, Reiki, yoga, and meditation is a plus.
o Experience working in interdisciplinary clinical teams (working alongside massage therapists, nutritionists, nurses, and physicians).
o Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Skill and Abilities
• Demonstrated ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions.
• Ability to treat confidential information with utmost discretion.
• Demonstrated ability to meaningfully contribute value as member of a multi-disciplinary team; supporting coworkers when necessary to ensure a positive patient experience and smooth operations including reliability and punctuality.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For an ambitious Acupuncturist. Simply take over an existing Acupuncture practice within a very busy Chiropractic Clinic in Elk Grove California.
Please Call or email for details.
DEAN, MATCM PROGRAM
Yo San University is seeking a dynamic individual with academic administrative experience and skills to serve as Dean of the University’s Masters of Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (MATCM) degree program.
The Dean of MATCM Program is responsible for leadership, planning, and development of all academic aspects of the MATCM program. The Dean of MATCM Program is also responsible for maintaining programmatic accreditation and fulfilling academic regulatory requirements for the MATCM program.
Reporting directly to the University President, the Dean of MATCM Program serves as a key advisor in academic affairs and strategic planning. The position is full-time.
• An accredited professional degree in acupuncture and Oriental medicine; or an earned doctorate degree from an accredited institution
• Minimum 5 years of demonstrated experience in higher education administration, preferably in a senior administrative position
• Experience in curriculum planning and development at the graduate level
• Expertise and experience in academic program review and accreditation processes
• Knowledge of relevant state and federal regulation
• Experience in recruiting, developing and evaluating faculty
• Ability to function effectively as part of a senior administrative team, working in collaboration with administrative functions such as enrollment, registrar, student affairs, clinical affairs, human resources, finance and other departments
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to interface with all levels of the University, as well as with external partnerships and agencies
• Appreciation for and adherence to the mission, vision and values of Yo San University
• Knowledge of Traditional Chinese Medicine is strongly preferred
To apply, please send a cover letter describing qualifications, and resume/curriculum vitae to Dr. Lawrence Lau at email@example.com. We will continue to take applications until the position is filled.
Cozy and Warm Office Space for Sublet
In the heart of historic Reisterstown, MD. Office in a 3-office suite, suitable for mental health practitioner, massage therapist, acupuncturist, etc. ADA accessible second floor suite with private bathroom. Kitchenette, comfortable waiting area, fax and WIFI included. Off-street parking attached to building. $500/month, requesting multi year lease. Call Nancy at 410-206-0616 or Eileen at 410-340-7556. AVailable immediately.
This is a wonderful office space, approximately 12x14. There is a comfortable waiting area, elevator to the second floor for those who so choose/need, a kitchenette and a private bathroom. The others in the suite are a Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist. We are all independent practices. Please call with questions!
Looking for an Associate Acupuncturist.
Ideal candidate will have:
- State of Michigan Registration
- NCCAOM Certification
Preference will be given to candidates with training and/or experience with:
- VA Patient Treatment
Associate Acupuncturist position will earn a competitive commission for both services rendered and inventory sales. Candidate will have access to 2 treatment rooms, with all supplies, equipment, and linens provided. Responsible for keeping registration and/or licensure current (including meeting required continuing education), maintaining liability insurance, and keeping a clean and aesthetically pleasing office environment.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply and/or for more information.
Family Wellness Center, Inc.
Beautiful room to rent in a brand new wellness center in downtown Wayzata, MN. We are looking for a knowledgeable and professional Acupuncturist to incorporate into our practice. A focus in women's health issues and pregnancy is a plus, but not mandatory.
Part time or full time options along with flexible hours. Office staff availability for scheduling and taking payments.
Table, bolster, and chair available for use.
Please email your resume along with your contact information to email@example.com
PO Box 96503 #44114, Washington DC 20090-6503
Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org