Integrated multidisciplinary pain management facility in Central Islip, NY is looking for a motivated, mature, responsible New York State Licensed Acupuncturist to treat patients using effective clinical techniques and hands-on patient care. Moderate to high patient volume, time management and effective treatments are paramount.
Job will be salary based - 5 days a week / 8 hours per day. Part-Time positions are also expected to be available upon request.
New graduates welcome, salary commensurate with experience.
Send all inquiries to Michael.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
The Teal Center in Arlington, VA, has an immediate opening for a Virginia Licensed acupuncturist at our Virginia Hospital Center clinic. We see many oncology patients in this practice who are looking for support before, during and after treatment. We also have the opportunity to serve women with fertility concerns and during pregnancy as well as people with pain, orthopedic conditions and a variety of other health concerns. Being in the hospital, this is an ideal opportunity for a practitioner who is motivated to meet and promote a collaborative relationship with oncologists, OB’s and internal medicine doctors.
Teal Center practitioners are independent professionals (contractors). We are looking for practitioners who are committed to building a full time practice, but it is possible to start part time.
To apply please submit your resume and letter of interest to Brenda Teal: email@example.com AND Crystal Kaplan: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about The Teal Center: www.tealcenter.com
Community Acupuncture of Saint Louis is looking for an acupuncturist to join our clinic. Our clinic sees 170 clients per week, and has high google placement. The position is fast-paced at 4 clients per hour, but still allows a little more time with each client than many Community Acupuncture clinics in other cities. Position is for an independent contractor, who is paid 50% of revenues, and purchases their own supplies and professional insurance. Previous starting practitioners made $40,000--$45,000 in their first year, with increased earnings after that. Female preferred as clinic already has four male practitioners, and clients are requesting a bit more “Yin in the clinic”. Those relocating might want to consider St Louis---with no acupuncture school here, there are far fewer practitioners here than many US cities; St Louis also has a relatively low cost of living. www.acustl.com
Contact Toby Donaker, Licensed Acupuncturist, at email@example.com
Acupuncture Job Posting:
Full- or part-time positions open
Days/hours needed: Inquire for current days/hours needed.
Responsibilities: Performing acupuncture within your scope of practice, assisting with laundry and cleaning, networking with potential referral sources to build a patient base, and other tasks.
Experience: Experience as an acupuncturist helpful but not required.
Required Skills: Must possess (or have applied for, awaiting approval) an acupuncture license current for the state of Tennessee. Must possess people skills, the ability to communicate clearly, professional appearance, and computer skills. Must be available to work Sundays.
Pay: Hourly plus commission
To apply: Please email a resume with at least three references that may be contacted, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LEAD ACUPUNCTURIST- CRANSTON, RI
Summary of Essential Job Functions
Modern Acupuncture is recruiting a Lead Acupuncturists who will report directly to the Regional Developer and be responsible for the development and management of the clinical acupuncture program for the site opening in Cranston, RI. In addition, the Lead Acupuncturist will be participating in marketing and business development efforts to optimize clinical utilization and financial performance.
The Lead Acupuncturist is expected to be a clinical leader who is exhibiting exemplary clinical performance that is consistent with the policies and procedures of the Company.
• Assess client condition by reviewing patients' health and medical histories;
questioning, observing and examining patient by conducting brief health history and interview, observing client and interpreting findings.
• Maintain safe and clean treatment environment and adhering to Clean Needle Technique protocols; complying with procedures, rules, regulations, and laws
• Administer acupuncture treatment using sterile, single use needles at specified locations to address patient’s chief complaint
• Evaluate effects of treatments by observing, noting, and evaluating patient’s progress; modifying when necessary and advising patients about recommended treatment options.
• Document, monitor and maintain accurate records regarding patient treatments
• Adhere to strict HIPAA guidelines regarding patient health information
• Provide confident, accurate, relevant, and relatable information for patients regarding the full benefits of acupuncture
• Counsel patients about nutrition, exercise, sleeping habits, stress management, and
In addition to the clinical responsibilities the Lead Acupuncturist is expected to work with the Company to lead the clinical practice to assure that patients are receiving a high-quality care experience that is consistent with state and Modern Acupuncture requirements. The Lead Acupuncturist must be a team builder who inspires confidence, leads by example and is able to motivate people towards their highest level of performance.
• Establish standards, policies, and systems to ensure compliance with all state, rules, regulations, policies and procedures that may affect or impact the Company.
• Establish standards, policies, and guidelines to ensure compliance with Modern Acupuncture standards, policies, and guidelines.
• Establish and enforce standards, policies, and guidelines to ensure the provision of quality clinical services by the staff acupuncturists.
• Advise the Company with respect to recruiting and hiring of prospective acupuncturists.
• Advise the Company with respect to the selection, retention and termination of staff acupuncturists.
• Provide staff acupuncturist training and supervision in the in the delivery of acupuncture services that are consistent with the Modern Acupuncture model.
• Establish goals and performance metrics for staff acupuncturists and advise the Company on incentive structures to create alignment and support performance management.
• Develop, update and implement quality assurance and quality improvement programs.
• Monitor documentation process to ensure quality and compliance with Modern Acupuncture requirements.
• Manage acupuncturist scheduling to assure consistent service delivery that aligns with hours of operation and demand.
• Participate in outreach and marketing efforts to optimize acupuncturist utilization.
• Perform monthly review of key performance statistics (KPI) to identify and implement best practices. Includes operational and financial metrics.
• Assist in the development and management of the staff acupuncturist budget
• Certified by the NCCAOM (National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine)
• Master’s Degree in Acupuncture or Oriental Medicine from an accredited institution
• Current Acupuncture license in state of Rhode Island
• Ability to make guests feel safe and comfortable during acupuncture treatments
• Exceptional time management and ability to treat multiple patients per hour
• Confident in presenting and selling services
• Willingness to learn and implement new techniques and treatment protocols
• Confident and positive disposition
• Able to work weekends/evenings (as required)
• Maintain a professional appearance and wear company approved attire
• Able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time
• Able to lift to 50 pounds
If interested please send your resume to: email@example.com.
Full Time position available at a busy multi-disciplinary practice.
Position opened for immediate employment.
Experience is not necessary.
Please send resume for an interview.
APPLY ONLY IF YOU ARE A LICENSED ACUPUNCTURIST.
Salary will begin at $30 per hour.
Acupuncture Associate for Well-Established Marin Acupuncture Clinic
Our well-regarded acupuncture center has helped thousands of people in the Marin/Bay Area for over 35 years. We are now looking to bring on an experienced Associate with strong people skills who is ready for this optimal opportunity to practice high-quality acupuncture. You will provide excellent TCM therapies, have extensive herbal knowledge and a strong desire to promote effective healing results that contribute to the success of the practice.
Our clinic in downtown San Rafael is beautiful and peaceful with a professional administrative staff who caringly provides support for you and the patients. We have a large herbal store with our own custom formulas, high-quality raw herbs, and other herbal supplements and health tools that give proven results. We expect you to provide compassionate, successful service and education that our practice is known for.
The practice’s motto is “our goal is your well-being.” The ideal associate will bring creative ideas and multi-disciplinary skill sets, while being coachable and motivated to be a part of our family-like team.
You must have at least 4 years of clinical experience and a valid California acupuncture license to be considered. Though patients may be shared with the other practitioners, pay will be based on a percentage of collections for actual services rendered directly by you.
Please email us your resume along with details about your experience as well as your expectations. Include a list of professional references, their association to you and contact information.
Absolutely NO phone calls or recruiters
Seeking associate veterinarian to join our lucrative house call practice in NYC. We integrate the best traditional, nutritional and alternative veterinary therapies. Acupuncture training preferred. Can train on integrative side. We are looking for an energetic, personable individual and self starter who is confident in their skill level. Experience preferred but not necessary. Contact Dr. Gladstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dubuque clinic - $251,000 net JUST $225,000!
39 year established clinic for sale in Tri-State area, minutes from desirable Dubuque, IA. $251,000 net income – priced to sell at $225k by retirement-ready DC. Make your entire investment back in UNDER one year! 20+ new patients monthly with little advertising - Add marketing + fully utilize the 3,000 sq ft clinic and imagine the growth possibilities! Real Estate also available. Recognized as an All-America City, the Dubuque area is the thriving heart of the Tri-State area of Illinois, Iowa and Wisconsin. It offers small town charm, safety and community while also providing residents with bigger city amenities, including the 4th Best Riverfront in America (according to USA Today). Enjoy stand-up paddleboarding, fishing, canoeing, beaches and more. See http://www.progressivepracticesales.com/dubuque-illinois or call Kevin at 512.523.9110.
Acupuncturist position available! Live in a beautiful area of the country in an affordable University town with proximity to beaches and mountains, all while being well compensated for your life’s work in healing. Palmetto Acupuncture and Holistic Health Clinic in Columbia, South Carolina is searching for an Acupuncturist who will take over a well-established patient load while continuing to build a patient base. The successful applicant should be NCCAOM certified in Acupuncture and/or OM and licensed in South Carolina (which is an easy process). Herbal medicine a plus. Be mentored in a harmonious clinic atmosphere by those who have years of experience while having the freedom to develop your unique style. Current practitioners focus on a high level of healing and see 40-80 patients in 25-40 hours per week and are compensated accordingly. The successful applicant should be able to handle a busy schedule but will be free to focus on their Acupuncture practice, while clinic staff focuses on scheduling, point of sale, herbal inventory, room cleaning, linens and other tasks. The Clinic takes very little insurance and is mostly credit card pay. All levels of experience are welcomed to apply. Position is available in March /April ‘19.
We look forward to showing you our beautiful town called “one of eight under-the-radar American cities to visit before they’re too popular– impressively dubbed the new Nashvilles and Portlands” by Thrillest.com and a “Top 10 Most Affordable Cities for Business and Professionals to Live and Work in 2019” by CNBC.
Inquiries should be sent to Martin Herbkersman at Martin@palmettoacupuncture.com
PO Box 96503 #44114, Washington DC 20090-6503
Reach us at email@example.com