Excellent opportunity for a Full- or Part-time Acupuncturist to join our well-established and growing team at Back To Wellness Center in North Brunswick, NJ. We are a multi-disciplinary practice committed to improving the lives of our patients by delivering high quality care.
Enhance the patient experience through evaluation and treatment to relieve pain, help rehabilitate injuries, improve circulation and aid in the general wellness of patients. The incumbent will be adept at assessing and caring for patients exhibiting a complex array of conditions and have knowledge and skill in acupuncture techniques taught within East Asian Medicine, while utilizing standard medical evaluation procedures to formulate a differential diagnosis to develop patient treatment plans.
Qualified candidates will perform the following:
• Complete comprehensive evaluations including medical history and physical findings, prior to therapeutic intervention to formulate a differential diagnosis based on eastern traditional Asian medicine.
• Develop and implement a plan of care that will help patients achieve optimal level of function and prevent the onset, symptoms and progression of impairments, functional limitations and injuries.
• Communicate plan of care to patients and deliver patient education regarding benefits of acupuncture care.
• Document concisely all information pertinent to the course of patient treatment after each visit in EMR and complete all required insurance documents.
• Provide full range of acupuncture services in complex and varied conditions and comorbidities, participate in treatment plan/coordination of care discussions, demonstrating knowledge of techniques and of the multiple factors affecting the patient’s care and outcomes.
• Maintains current knowledge of acupuncture roles and continues trends in the industry.
• Contribute/participate in marketing events.
• Perform other professional duties and participation in department/facility initiatives as assigned.
1. Valid NJ State Licensure.
2. Ability to effectively communicate with patients, physicians, peers, etc. in a professional manner and maintain strict confidentiality.
3. Recent graduates welcome.