Join the TCM Wellness Clinic team!!
We are looking for an associate to treat patients at one or both of our clinics. The Spring Park location is an established private clinic with two treatment rooms. The Chanhassen location is a shared clinic space within Family Focus Chiropractic with one treatment room. We have fully stocked treatment rooms, online scheduling, and great relationships with local hospitals, clinics, physical therapists, obstetricians, chiropractors, local fitness centers and yoga studios. Our clinic receives many patient referrals and this influx of new patients is creating an opportunity to bring in an associate.
We are willing to discuss renting the space to the right associate or commission based pay is also an option.
Available days at each location are:
Spring Park: Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday
• Conduct one-on-one acupuncture consultations and treatments.
• Develop individualized treatment plan and document in the electronic medical record.
• Complies with all TCM Wellness policies and procedures, and adheres to HIPAA regulations.
• Provides education to patients, clients, community groups, and staff on the benefits of acupuncture.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Minimum Requirements
o Masters degree in acupuncture from a program accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ACAOM).
o Current acupuncture license in state of Minnesota.
• Highly Desired Requirements
o Diplomat Board Certification by National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM).
o Additional specialty acupuncture training such as oncology, pediatrics, sports medicine or fertility.
o Additional training in other integrative modalities, including healing touch, Reiki, yoga, and meditation is a plus.
o Experience working in interdisciplinary clinical teams (working alongside massage therapists, nutritionists, nurses, and physicians).
o Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Skill and Abilities
• Demonstrated ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions.
• Ability to treat confidential information with utmost discretion.
• Demonstrated ability to meaningfully contribute value as member of a multi-disciplinary team; supporting coworkers when necessary to ensure a positive patient experience and smooth operations including reliability and punctuality.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.