DEAN, MATCM PROGRAM
Yo San University is seeking a dynamic individual with academic administrative experience and skills to serve as Dean of the University’s Masters of Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (MATCM) degree program.
The Dean of MATCM Program is responsible for leadership, planning, and development of all academic aspects of the MATCM program. The Dean of MATCM Program is also responsible for maintaining programmatic accreditation and fulfilling academic regulatory requirements for the MATCM program.
Reporting directly to the University President, the Dean of MATCM Program serves as a key advisor in academic affairs and strategic planning. The position is full-time.
• An accredited professional degree in acupuncture and Oriental medicine; or an earned doctorate degree from an accredited institution
• Minimum 5 years of demonstrated experience in higher education administration, preferably in a senior administrative position
• Experience in curriculum planning and development at the graduate level
• Expertise and experience in academic program review and accreditation processes
• Knowledge of relevant state and federal regulation
• Experience in recruiting, developing and evaluating faculty
• Ability to function effectively as part of a senior administrative team, working in collaboration with administrative functions such as enrollment, registrar, student affairs, clinical affairs, human resources, finance and other departments
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to interface with all levels of the University, as well as with external partnerships and agencies
• Appreciation for and adherence to the mission, vision and values of Yo San University
• Knowledge of Traditional Chinese Medicine is strongly preferred
To apply, please send a cover letter describing qualifications, and resume/curriculum vitae to Dr. Lawrence Lau at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will continue to take applications until the position is filled.